How to apply:
The Africa Street MBA Accelerator program is open to everyone. The program is competitive and goes through a selection process by a panel of professionals from a wide variety of industries to determine individuals that are best fit for the program.
To apply, click on the Apply Now button on the header and follow the instructions to apply. Alternatively,
Click here to apply.
Application deadline is 28th February 2023.
- Business ideas or early-stage businesses in all sectors
- 50% of informal sector businesses
- 50% of formal sector businesses
- 40% male entrepreneurs
- 60% female entrepreneurs
- Age: 15 – 35 years
- Must reside in Ghana
- Readiness to commit to a 12-week accelerator programme
- Initial project workshop (info sessions)
- General training for all applicants
- Pitch competition to shortlist applicants into the Africa Street MBA Accelerator Program
- 12 weeks Accelerator Program for 10 – 20 applicants
- 6 months management consulting services for all accelerated businesses
- Pitch competition to select winners for funding
- Induction of all applicants into the Africa Street MBA SME Hub (an entrepreneurial community) and granting access to educational resources to assist the youth in their entrepreneurial journey.