GRANTS AND SPONSORSHIP LEAD
We are seeking someone to lead our Sponsorship & Grants activities and to help drive collaboration across stakeholder groups, funding bodies, and strengthen our network. This role requires an individual who is able to clearly identify and communicate value for different stakeholder groups. Ask yourself:
- Do you have experience developing relationships with sponsors/partner organisations?
- Are you experienced in drafting content (proposals, applications) to secure sponsors?
- Are you able to evaluate and measure impact/benefit created for sponsors?
- Are you able to clearly communicate our value proposition to potential sponsors?
If you said yes to the above, we want you for this role!
- Identify and secure sponsorship and/or collaboration opportunities (e.g. dollars, space, time)
- Establish and track key metrics to communicate the value of Africa Street MBA to sponsors and to the entrepreneurial community
- Identify and lead applications for relevant grant opportunities
- Communicate value for sponsors through various formats (e.g. emails, presentations, etc.)
Apply today by emailing us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org